Why Do Kids Do That?: Mental Health and Behaviors for Parents and Neighbors
Do you wonder why many children struggle with challenging behaviors? Perhaps you feel burned out by challenging behaviors, and are unsure of what to do. Discover the root causes of many of the challenging behaviors facing today’s communities. This training will help you to understand why toxic stress and trauma affect youth development, academic learning, and behaviors, and is the first step in learning how to respond to children and youth experiencing social-emotional distress. Rediscover your empathy and expand your capacity for helping children and youth to grow, heal, and learn. Professionals who complete the training will receive a certificate of completion that includes training hours.
40 W. 40th St
Indianapolis, IN 46208
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Sep 21, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 19, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 19, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Martin Luther King Community Center
- Trauma-Informed Care: What You Ought to Know about Challenging Behaviors at Martin Luther King Community CenterSaturday, Sep 21, 11:30 AM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 9:30 AM
- Friday, Sep 20, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.