SBA at the East 38th Street Library Series--Market Research & Competitive Analysis
Each year, the SBA Indiana District Office partners with the East 38th Street Library in Indianapolis to bring you a series of free workshops for the budding entrepreneur. Whether you're just starting out or have been running your small business for a few years, there is a topic for you. To keep up to date on the SBA East 38th Street Library class schedule sign up for email notifications at www.sba.gov/in . November 13--Market Research & Competitive Analysis The heart and soul of a business plan is the market analysis and its impact on all areas of the business. This introductory course highlights the critical elements of a marketing plan and provides tips and resources available to develop sound market strategies. Attendees will learn how to evaluate product/service, pricing, defining market potential, competitive analysis, and promotion strategies. This workshop is brought to you by SBA Indiana District Office and the Indiana Small Business Development Center. For more information, contact Business Opportunity Specialist Vernice Mathis at 317-226-7272 ext. 115 or email@example.com .
9701 East 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Indianapolis Job Fair October 23, 2019 - Hiring Events & Career Fairs in Indianapolis, IN at Indianapolis Marriott EastWednesday, Oct 23, 11:00 AM
- 2019 National Black MBA Assoc Indianapolis Chapter 2019 Corporate Reception at Indianapolis Marriott EastWednesday, Oct 23, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Warren Library
- Friday, Nov 1, 2:00 PM
- SBA at the East 38th Street Library Series--How 8(a) Certification can help you grow at Warren LibraryFriday, Nov 1, 1:00 PM
- More Events on November 13, 2019
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 1:00 PM
- We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of American Nurses Trapped on Bataan by the Japanese at Tin Roof IndianapolisWednesday, Nov 13, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.