Indiana Health Advocacy Coalition 2019 Conference: Health, Data, and Justice
Join us at the 2019 Indiana Health Advocacy Coalition State Conference: Health, Data, and Justice. This year's conference will have a focus on the use of data in legal intereventions, especially in medical legal partnerships. Our keynote speaker is Breanca Merritt, PhD, the founding director of the Center for Research on Inclusion & Social Policy (CRISP). Dr. Merritt will discuss how she uses data to address inequality. Several health and justice advocates will discuss how data informs the work they do. This conference is geared towards practictioners across disciplines- health, legal, non-profit, social work. Additionally, all learners (law students, public health, social work students, medical students and residents, etc.) are entitled to free admission.
2820 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Friday, Sep 20, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 1:30 PM
- More Events at Ivy Tech Culinary and Conference Center
- Safe Space Summit: Empowerment Strategies for Minority Professionals at Ivy Tech Culinary and Conference CenterFriday, Feb 21, 8:30 AM
- DRTCI Conference: Through Different Lenses: Moving Through Bias at Ivy Tech Culinary and Conference CenterWednesday, Oct 23, 8:00 AM
- Friday, Oct 18, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.