Basic Programming of AC Variable Speed Drive - ABB ACS880
This presentation is an introduction to the ABB ACS880 AC drive and how to program for common user configurations. Topic include; Specific product overview Manual introduction Keypad navigation Drive parameter Motor data and when to do an auto tune Hands on programming with drives for basic functions Motor data Input / Output configurations Protection parameters Basic functions Intro to advanced functions Who should attend: Anyone wanting an introduction on how to navigate and program the ABB ACS880 for common configuration. Requirements to attend: Basic drives and motor knowledge or attend Drive Basic. Length: 6 - 7 hours
1521 E. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46201
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Tuesday, Dec 10, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Oct 15, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 18, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Horner Industrial Group
- Wednesday, Oct 16, 9:00 AM
- More Events on November 12, 2019
- November 12 - December 16, 2019 (494281) - Broker Pre-License M-F 8:30 to 12:30 (no class 11/28 or 11/29) at Tucker School of Real Estate (classroom only)Tuesday, Nov 12, 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, Nov 12, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.