American Red Cross Adult & Ped. CPR/AED & First Aid Blended-September 28
This American Red Cross blended learning course combines both online and classroom learning. The online portion provides the essential information and offers an opportunity to practice the skills through electronic simulations with drag-and-drop exercises, lesson reviews, and “test out” options. Once participants successfully complete the online portion of the class they will participate in an In-Person Session led by a Certified American Red Cross Instructor. During this time, the participants will review the material, and complete skill assessments. Upon successful completion of both portions of the course, participants will have earned a two-year certificate in Adult and Pediatric CPR, AED and First aid. Certificates delivered electronically the same day. You must enroll in advance to receive the link for the online portion of class.
12400 North Meridian Street
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Wednesday, Oct 16, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 6, 6:00 PM
- Friday, Nov 1, 5:00 PM
- More Events at Platform 24
- The Three Keys to Complete Confidence: Lunch & Learn with Like-Minded Women - Workshop and Network presented by Andrea at Platform 24Wednesday, Oct 23, 11:30 AM
- THREE SECRETS TO SETTING KILLER GOALS FOR 2020 AND REACHING THEM!: Lunch & Learn with Like-Minded Women - Workshop and at Platform 24Wednesday, Nov 13, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, Oct 24, 8:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.