2019 Celebrating Life Under the Stars Gala
Please join us for the Celebrating Life Under the Stars gala on October 26 at the Indiana Roof Ballroom. The gala benefits the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana and celebrates the lives of kidney patients, transplant recipients and their families. A portion of funds raised will support Kidney Camp, a week-long camp for youth ages 8-18 who have kidney disease or have had a transplant.At the gala, we will honor Dr. William Goggins, Surgical Director of Renal Transplant at Indiana University Health. Dr. Goggins has been a transplant surgeon since 2000, and has surpassed 2,000 transplants! At one time, Dr. Goggins was the only pediatric transplant surgeon in Indiana. He has transplanted over 170 children and over 1963 adults.The Celebrating Life Under the Stars gala includes an elegant meal, drinks, dessert bar, both live and silent auctions and a lively after-party celebration! For questions call 800.382.9971 or email email@example.com.
140 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Nov 23, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 3, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 14, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Sunday, Nov 24, 5:00 PM
- 'The Little Choo-Choo That Thinks She Can' at Indiana Repertory Theatre. at Indiana Repertory TheatreSunday, Mar 1, 3:00 PM
- Thursday, Jan 23, 7:30 PM