100 Holes for the Homeless
Homelessness knows no season! Wheeler serves hundreds of homeless men, women & children every day of the year.
You Can Help
Golfers help the homeless by committing to raise money as their entry fee. Every $500 raised provides a guest with food, shelter, and care for one month.
How do you play 100 Holes?
• Register individually to play 100 holes of golf in one day!
• Golfers get their own cart
• Play two balls on every par 4 & 5
• Play three balls on every par 3
• Best ball applied on each shot
$1,000 Fundraising Minimum
• You get a personal fundraising page
• Ask family, friends, co-workers to make a tax-deductible donation to Wheeler Mission on your personal fundraising page
• 10 people donating $1 a hole = $1,000
• All fundraising is done online, no need to collect money yourself!
June 24, 2019 – Highland Golf & Country Club
(1050 West 52nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46228)
Registration opens April 8, 2019.
For more information, visit our website: https://wheelermission.org/100-holes-homeless/
Cost: $1000 Fundraising Minimum
1050 West 52nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46228