Information Technology General Controls - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book & CPA CPE
Learn the best practices for Information Technology governance, management, security, control and auditing under COSO 2013. This is a one-day CPE seminar designed to provide an understanding of an effective program for the creation of a system of internal control within Information Technology (IT) and its assessment under COSO 2013. It was created to allow organizations to create effective Section 404 documentation. Be trained on how your organization can develop and maintain an effective IT internal control framework to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) Section 404 or other similar regulations. Our attendees learn that a top-down, risk based approach to COSO 2013 compliance can produce better results for their companies by streamlining their operations, providing more accurate, timely and reliable information, avoiding litigation and reducing their IT costs. Learn the "Best Practices" for COSO 2013 and Section 404 from the methodologies of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT departments around the globe. Implement and update your IT SOX compliance and IT auditing programs. This CPE seminar is for IT and non-IT professionals, auditors and management. (8 Hours CPE) (YB). A certificate of completion will be provided. Testimonials: The instructors’ energy and enthusiasm really came through. View All Testimonials Follow the below links for further detail information:. Seminar Highlights. Learning Objectives. Key Issues on the Agenda The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $495.00 per attendee. Each attendee will receive 8 hours of CPE credit. To reserve your space click on the Sign-up Now and fill out a registration form and use a Buy Now Button to pay the fees.
201 North Illinois Street, Suite 1600 South Tower
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Indianapolis Career Fair - April 30, 2019 - Live Recruiting/Hiring Event at Sheraton Indianapolis City CentreTuesday, Apr 30, 11:00 AM
- Art of Internal Audit Report Writing - Indianapolis, IN Yellow Book & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityWednesday, Jan 23, 8:45 AM
- Monday, Jun 10, 8:45 AM
- More Events at Regus Office Facility
- "Frauditing" Internal Controls to Prevent and Detect Corporate Fraud - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityWednesday, Jan 23, 8:45 AM
- Internal Audit 201: Internal Audit Senior - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityTuesday, Jan 22, 8:45 AM
- More Events on January 25, 2019
- Friday, Jan 25, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Jan 25, 9:30 PM
- Friday, Jan 25, 9:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.