Cybersecurity Program Academy - Indianapolis, IN - CPE For CPAs CIAs
New cybersecurity regulations for all organizations are approaching faster than you might think. "Computers, software, programming and algorithms are all parts of a cybersecurity program, but it is the interaction with the "humans" that makes all the difference in world." An effective cybersecurity program requires an organization to have everything from program policies to incident response plans to specific breach notification procedures. Banking and insurance organizations also have to certify compliance to their regulators. It is important to learn how to approach cybersecurity on a holistic basis and and what you can do now to start managing cyber risk before you have a risk event. This training program focuses on describing the effective components of a modern cybersecurity management program. The attendees will be prepared to start the evaluation of an existing program. They will then be able to discuss with senior management, the audit committee, and the board of directors how to proceed in improving cybersecurity. We consider five main components of an effective program: data, control implementation, verification, breach preparedness and risk management. This comprehensive training course is for anyone who wants to have a strong base of knowledge and understanding of the essentials of cybersecurity management. This timely, two day CPE training seminar is designed for the project director, project leader and individuals who have to create effective cybersecurity program and the related documents. Follow the below links for further detail information:. Seminar Highlights. Learning Objectives. Key Issues on the Agenda Each attendee will receive 16 CPE Hours. The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $1,195.00 per attendee.
201 North Illinois Street, Suite 1600 South Tower
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Indianapolis Career Fair - April 30, 2019 - Live Recruiting/Hiring Event at Sheraton Indianapolis City CentreTuesday, Apr 30, 11:00 AM
- Art of Internal Audit Report Writing - Indianapolis, IN Yellow Book & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityWednesday, Jan 23, 8:45 AM
- Monday, Jun 3, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Regus Office Facility
- Information Technology General Controls - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityFriday, Jan 25, 8:45 AM
- Internal Audit 201: Internal Audit Senior - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityTuesday, Jan 22, 8:45 AM
- "Frauditing" Internal Controls to Prevent and Detect Corporate Fraud - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityWednesday, Jan 23, 8:45 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.