Art of Internal Audit Report Writing - Indianapolis, IN Yellow Book & CPA CPE
Audit Reports can significantly lose their effectiveness if not written professionally with a purpose. Communication for the auditor is a fine art and, once perfected, can take on more importance than the audit itself. One of the primary responsibilities of the internal audit function is to communicate how an organization needs to change its behavior. Persuasive communication is thus an essential skill for all auditors. Each internal audit activity carries with it the need to objectively communicate and operate within the elements of change. The auditor's communication skills start with an understanding of the stakeholders that are not "internal audit nerds". The auditor must use both oral and written communications to move the organization to better manage all risks. CCS's training addresses the core elements to achieve organizational change. True change can occur when the audit function operates within the following elements: urgency, power, vision, open communications, openness to change, win-win goals and institutionalization of new behaviors. Auditors will come out of this training with better oral and written communication skills. The presentation covers all types and levels of internal audit reporting. By participating in this course, auditors in all sectors and at all levels will learn what goes into an effective audit observation and how to organize reports that meet professional standards, elicit management action, and communicate crucial messages to executives and board-level readers. In this highly interactive CPE seminar, you will learn how to eliminate the administrative burden of writing reports and produce reports that are easy to write, easy to read, and easy to understand. This timely, one-day CPE seminar is designed for internal auditors and others who have to create effective business and audit reports. Follow the below links for further detail information:. Seminar Highlights. Learning Objectives. Key Issues on the Agenda The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $495.00 per attendee.
201 North Illinois Street, Suite 1600 South Tower
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Indianapolis Career Fair - April 30, 2019 - Live Recruiting/Hiring Event at Sheraton Indianapolis City CentreTuesday, Apr 30, 11:00 AM
- Monday, Mar 25, 11:00 AM
- "Frauditing" Internal Controls to Prevent and Detect Corporate Fraud - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityWednesday, Jan 23, 8:45 AM
- More Events at Regus Office Facility
- Monday, Jun 10, 8:45 AM
- Information Technology General Controls - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityFriday, Jan 25, 8:45 AM
- Internal Audit 201: Internal Audit Senior - Indianapolis, IN - Yellow Book, CIA & CPA CPE at Regus Office FacilityTuesday, Jan 22, 8:45 AM
- More Events on January 23, 2019
- Wednesday, Jan 23, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 23, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 23, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.